Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Love Chicken Fingers


Okay, I know, but it's so cute!! They just happened to turn that way all at the same time, and it's just adorable, isn't it? Well, I think it is. I took the picture last summer because I was really bored. I took them out of the chicken houses and let them hang out in some concrete blocks. By now, they're chicken fingers, but at the moment, they were adorable little chicks. I don't play with them when they're bigger, because when their feathers turn white, they become nasty and squishy and they make odd little noises. But as chicks, they are great! They pretty much just peep, eat, sleep, and use the bathroom all their life, and they are spoiled rotten until the day the chicken catchers come and take them to be turned into chicken fingers and sold at fast-food restaurants nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment